Surveys from Jot Form can be embedded into a case or added as a link to be opened in a new tab or window.
Access JotForm at www.jotform.com and log into the application
Edit an existing form or create a new form using either the templates, copy an existing survey or create from new.
Once the survey is completed, click on the Publish button.
This will display a new menu. Click on Embed then copy the code displayed below.
Add the embed code into the case:
- Checkout the case in the New Case Wizard or Advance Edit and select the Text Items tab. NOTE: Teaching File editor does not support the survey form text item.
- Select “Survey Form” text element located on the text items list.
- Paste the embed code for the Jot Form into the Survey Form text item. Save the changes.
- Select the Script for the case and add the survey to the script.
- Select Preview Case to verify the survey is presented properly.
An alternate method is to copy the direct URL from Jot Form and then add that URL as a hyperlink to any text item.