eUnity Viewer loading issues in Google Chrome occurs due to several reasons. Following the below steps may solve this issue.
1. Clear the cache in the browser by changing the option from "Last hour" to "All time". The process of clearing the cache can be done using attached video.
2. There could be an issue with the extensions as well. Maybe, disabling them would help if they are not in use.
3. Disable hardware acceleration (Chrome uses system hardware to speed up process)You can disable it by navigating to the URL “chrome://settings”. Scroll down to end of the page and click on “Show advanced settings…” link. Under “System” section disable the checkbox “Use hardware acceleration when available”. You can enable it later.
4. Export all your bookmarks and delete them from the browser. You can import them after completing all the steps.
5. Enable Network Predictions (Chrome preloads the links you might open).You can enable by navigating to the URL “chrome://settings/privacy” and enable “Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly” option under “Privacy and security” section.
6. Under Chrome, close Memory Occupying Processes by clicking on the “More (three dots on the top right corner) on the chrome browser > More Tools > Task Manager“. You will see the “Task Manager” showing all running browser processes. select one by one and end all the processes if you feel they are not in use.
7. As a last step restart your computer.