Please follow the below steps for allowing the popups on the Firefox.
To access the pop-up blocker settings:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on Exceptions… opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog box offers you the following choices:
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Site: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Sites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.
Address of Website: Please enter "https://Cortex.acr.org" in the box and click on the "Allow".
Please check the attached Video for the reference.